Whether you are a complete beginner or you an SEO master, these sites have enough of a back catalogue and regular new information to keep you going for months!
- http://www.seomoz.org/blog: Starting as an SEO agency they have used their blog to position themselves as a global resource for the industry
- http://www.seobook.com/blog: A mix of practical advice, industry news and personal opinion
- http://searchengineland.com/columns/: one of my favourite sites, the columns section covers all aspects of search marketing
- http://searchenginewatch.com/sew_archive_experts&type=sew_experts/sem-101&issue=2009: Really good introductory articles to various aspects of online marketing
- http://www.wolf-howl.com: This site has been around for years and it mixes advice with commentary and personal opinion
- http://econsultancy.com/blog: The volume of posts each day can be a bit too much and some articles don’t go in to a lot of detail, but the percentage that do hit the money make it worth it.
- http://www.toprankblog.com/: Good traditional ‘how to’ blog with some great advice for all levels of knowledge
If you’ve found any other useful websites that you’d like to share, leave a comment and link below…